Are you looking for an unique sales position with unlimited potential for growth and high earning potential? Look no further.
Daniel Wellington is looking for a driven and passionate Account Manager in Washington, DCÂ who is ready to open new doors and grow the existing client base, while at the same time maintain and nurture already established relationships with independent retailers and chains.
You must be responsible, punctual, personable, polite and positive. We want a quick learner who is very well organized, result-driven and has an eye for fashion.
The successful candidateÂ willÂ report to our Sales Coordinator inÂ New York CityÂ on a weekly basis. It is therefore important that you are an organized and superior communicator.
Daniel Wellington has very rapidly expanded, including its US presence, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is essential. You will be working towards sales goals, and tasked with creating additional revenue quickly.
Fixed and commission (and competitive benefits and bonus package)
- Â Generate leads and execute sales
- Â Maintain and nurture current client relationships
- Â Develop relationships with prospective customers in your territory
- Â Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Â Educate retailers on the product and the company
- Â Provide product information to existing and prospective clients
- Â Provide professional customer service in a timely and efficient manner
- Â Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems etc.
- Â Act as an ambassador for the product and the brand
- Â Develop a strong knowledge of all products
- Â Meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Â Maintain and update store displays
Desired Skills and Experience
- Â HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
- Â Relevant experience in sales
- Â Background in fashion sales, and/or jewelry/watch, sales rep experience, working inhouse for a brand on the sell side, at a multi-line showroom, or similar.
- Â Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Â Superior written and spoken communication skills
- Â Be personable, polite and punctual
- Â Must be organized and result-driven
- Â General computer proficiency is required
- Â Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment
US Work Authorisation (inc. OPT) is required. For more information and to apply send your resume toÂ email@example.com. Please make sure you include a resume and a cover letter.
For more information about our brand and our products, please visitÂ www.danielwellington.com.